We have the expertise and hands on experience to cater for the outsourcing of your member and employee reporting obligations, the maintenance of your registers and the management of your company meetings.
The coordination of Annual General Meetings, Extraordinary General Meetings and General Meetings services for Public Companies requires expertise in the understanding of corporate Governance compliance.
The key elements of holding a Shareholders meeting are:
- Understanding the corporate structure and the rights attached to classes of voting, dividend and return of capital.
- document development (including printing and distribution)
- provision of experienced personnel to welcome and register attendees
- expertise to conduct and manage polls
- receipt, validation and processing of proxies in line with the Corporations Act and each company's constitution
- online proxy voting services
- accurate and efficient reporting
- electronic voting services
We work with our clients to deliver a premium experience that enhances the image of their company in the eyes of shareholders and the general community.
Employee Share Schemes
Many progressive companies have in addition to general members, separate employee plans, encompassing performance rights, options, incentive plans, loan plans, share plans and phantom plans with the added benefit of having both domestic and global capabilities.
We have the expertise to:
- management of domestic and global employee equity plans
- employee plan maintenance services
- management of employee offer services
- employee dividend services
- foreign currency payment facilities
- employee meeting services
- employee share scheme reporting (ATO compliant)
- share sale facilities
- education and training services for both employers and employees
- call centre and help desk facilities