The early stage of an IPO requires the appointment of an IPO executive team that is familiar with listing requirements.
Meeting with professional advisers at an early stage is the most effective way to identify the issues and minimise costs.
Advising on the relevant constitutional structure, guidance with respect to the right name, prospective trade mark, domain and other registrations to protect the naming rights goodwill from the beginning.
- Evaluating the company’s corporate and capital structure.
- Managing the due diligence process and conducting the legal due diligence investigation.
- Advising the directors on their potential liability and the practical steps which can be taken to minimise the risk.
- Preparation of Corporate Governance manuals for the Board.
- Engagement of Independent Directors and Company Secretary.